Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Party's Over.....Time To Get Back To Work

So.......in case anybody has been wondering where I've been.......well, let me gladly fill you in. I've been on the road following the Tigers for close to two weeks now! I caught a couple of games here in Chicago, and then went to Pittsburgh and St. Louis for one hell of a 40th birthday present to myself. I saw 8 games (the Tigers went 3-5) on my vacation and now I'm ready to get back to the blog. 

I've been a little slack around here lately (I had no idea it'd been six weeks...) but with me finally being home for awhile and full of Tiger enthusiasm I hope to get back into rhythm and continue blogging about Tigers cards and Tiger related topics. Don't worry, it'll seem like no time has passed at all with all the crappy mid-90's sets I've got lined up to do.....

I'll likely be mixing in some vacation memories and photos along with more 1995 Tigers sets over the next week or two, and I've got a request to get my homemade RobbyT cards up here, so I'll be getting on that too. Anyway, it's great to be back and if anybody is still following the blog then it'd be great to hear from you!

1 comment:

Lindemann said...

I'm still reading! Occasionally!