Tuesday, July 14, 2009

1995 Upper Deck SP



I keep forgetting this game is tied. I blame beer and Roy Halladay. But like any true denier (yeah, I made that word up...), I blame somebody....

Regular readers know what I think SP stands for. Irregular readers may dig through the blog to find out why. Or else eat more prunes and lots of Soy Joy bars....

The 1995 Upper Deck SP Detroit Tigers:
16 Tony Clark
152 Chad Curtis
153 Lou Whitaker
154 Alan Trammell
155 Cecil Fielder
156 Kirk Gibson


Ok, there is a DIE-CUT insert card. That must be cool (end sarcasm, as someone in the printing business die-cutting is not that big of a deal, especially nothing this simple....)

PP10 Cecil Fielder

There is also a parallel set that looks just like the 

GRANDERSON HITS A TRIPLE!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!

base set, but instead of red, it's silver. Whoopty doo.

GRANDERSON SCORES THE GO AHEAD RUN!!!

No comments: