Thursday, April 30, 2009

1994 Upper Deck SP



I didn't blog about '93 SP because I don't have any. I'm only blogging about '94 SP because I do. It looks like Upper Deck finally joined the all foil club here. I said all I have to say about that. I never knew what the SP was supposed to stand for, but if stands for shitty product, I would not be surprised.

The 1994 Upper Deck SP Detroit Tigers:
176 Cecil Fielder
177 Travis Fryman
178 Mike Henneman
179 Tony Phillips
180 Mickey Tettleton
181 Alan Trammell

You know, if you can't at least make a set of card with at least 9 players per team represented, you really shouldn't even bother.


There were two insert sets called Holoview. Both contained the same players. One set was blue and one set was red. Oh boy....

7 Cecil Fielder
9 Travis Fryman

No comments: