Sunday, September 6, 2026

365 Albums from 1986 - Side 2

 


It's that time again! 



Quick summer recap:



I went to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. 



I went to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. 



I went to a cardiologist. 



I went to minor league baseball games in Erie PA and Manchester NH.



I went to my 40th HS Reunion in Maine.



I bought A LOT of cds of albums from 1986. 



I listened to even more albums from 1986. 



    And now that summer is over, I have a top ten list of my favorite albums from May-August! 


1. World Party - Private Revolution

2. Genesis - Invisible Touch

3. Belinda Carlisle - Belinda

4. Peter Gabriel - So

5. Steve Winwood - Back in the High Life

6. Crowded House - Crowded House

7. REM - Lifes Rich Pageant

8. David + David - Boomtown

9. Danny Wilde - The Boyfriend

10. Glass Tiger - The Thin Red Line

    This would be a pretty solid list for the whole year! It's going to be TOUGH to knock anything off of here in favor of anything from the other 8 months of the year.  

No comments: