Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Really Freaking Big Tigers News Of The Week

The Tigers signed Aaron Fultz to a minor league deal this past Sunday.

This is big why you ask?

Way back when, while RobbyT was working his first job in his career in printing, he used to work with Aaron's mom. One of the nicest people I've ever worked with. 

Aaron was still a high schooler back then, a classmate of my younger brother Mark, and I've followed him his entire career. As he's become a journeyman in the last few years, my hope was that he would one day grace a card as a Tiger. Finally, that dream may come true.

At the very least, I will hunt down a picture of him as a Mud Hen and make a 2009  RobbyT "Prospects" card of him. Congrats Aaron, you deserve it.

1 comment:

Christian said...

Yo Rob, how about working up some RP TRACKS cards. You can make Dragon the short print!