Saturday, March 22, 2008

In the Big Inning

Well here we go. 

If all goes well, this will be a place where all things pertaining to Detroit Tigers cards will be commented on. As a collector of Tigers cards for over 25 years now, I am going to try and keep up with assembling checklists of the latest releases of Tigers cards. 

It must also be noted that other topics will be discussed here as well. My overall disdain for Topps and their business practices, my adventures from my upcoming first year of living in Chicago, my love of all things from the 80's (especially the music), and pretty much anything else that comes to mind are now open for business here at DTCAS.

I encourage active participation here. I'd like to make this a must stop place for collectors of Tigers' schwag, so feel free to comment on anything I might have missed so that we can make this a better place for everyone who comes to visit.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Get a beer out of the fridge and grab a seat. 

Let the fun begin.

No comments: