Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Been One Week, Volume 5



Followed up one of my greatest baseball days ever with a Pirates-Nats game in D.C. 

Yeah, that's what I thought too.....

Nice seats, generic stadium, bought more ball cards, etc.



The game only lasted something like two hours and three minutes, or two minutes longer than Paula Cole's career. I hung out with a few friends of mine and before I even knew what was going on the game was over. 

I got a free bobblehead of the biggest cocksucker to ever wear a Tigers uniform in my life. That was something.



I wish I had more to recap from that night. I really do. Oh, the bacon cheese hot dog from Five Guys might have been better than the Chili Cheese Fries in Pittsburgh. The $8 Bud Lights were a little much though. Where do they think they are? New York?

All in all, it was a fun night seeing a bunch of old friends. Is this trip ever going to end?


1 comment:

Lindemann said...

This was my favorite night of your trip because we were in the same bar and stadium for it. (Awwww!)